•  0471-2463769

Welfare Schemes

Financial assistance to differently abled children of the workers

The board renders financial assistance to the unmarried and differently abled child of the workers. As per the scheme financial assistance of Rupees 100/- per month will be given to the worker until his/her retirement. While applying for financial aid for first time must submit the application along with the Medical Board’s Certificate and duly signed relationship certificate between the applicant and the child. Application for renewal must be attached with Life Certificate of the child.